Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Clarissa Black: Journal entry 1

Ryan Norman drives me crazy! I can't stand it when he gets that smug grin on his face, I just want to smack it right off! Nobody makes me lose my cool like he does. But at the same time, he's so gorgeous with those chocolate eyes, it makes me wonder what it would be like to experience his kisses. Then I think I'm just being an idiot, because he could (and probably does) have any woman he wants, and we can't stand each other. So, it's not likely I'll ever really have to worry about it. But I still wonder...

Anyway, enough about the jerk. There's also the dreamy Dr. Hunter Neal. Dr. Dreamy is what Ronnie calls him. I think she's right--those blue eyes, blonde curly hair, sort of reminds me of Matthew McConaughey, and he bought me a Starbucks the other night! Then he asked me out to dinner!! He is so sweet, unlike that cocky Ryan Norman. He gave me his jacket after Ryan dumped his coke all over my shirt! Granted, he did save my life, but it's not like he needs the reminder that he's so great and wonderful.

Well, I am exhausted, and I swam a bunch of laps when I got home tonight and then Eliza fixed me my favorite chicken pasta and we baked a couple batches of cookies for the kids at the hospital. She bagged them and I have to take them tomorrow. Better get some shut eye! 'Night world!

Rissa

PS--Did I mention Ryan Norman is annoying?


2 comments: