Friday, July 19, 2013

Clarissa Black: Journal Entry 2

I slapped him. Oh my gosh, I can't believe it, but I slapped him! I just wanted to wipe that smug grin off his face, and boy, did I! Of course, everyone else was staring at me, including all those little children who love me. And their moms. Yikes. For some reason, I get the impression that it turned him on more than anything, which annoys me even more. 

How can I even consider working with the man if we fight every time we're around each other? But I need him. I want him. No other man, uh, I mean DOCTOR, will do. He's perfect. 

In other news, Amanda is engaged. I am so happy for her and Jack, and I am trying not to let my sadness override their happiness, but it's hard. She's got a beautiful ring, it's gotta be close to 2 carats, princess cut, I mean, it's beautiful. It's not the ring I would have wanted, so that makes it a little bit easier, but the man who bought it is the one I thought would be buying ME an engagement ring. Oh well, that ship has sailed and it looks like I'll get to start pouring over bridal magazines with Amanda now. Wonder when they'll get married? She said they didn't have a date set, but I bet it won't be long. Probably this spring I'm guessing. 

Well, anyway, I guess I better put my head on the pillow and get some shut eye. I have a big day tomorrow with some important investors. Plus, I still need to figure out how to get Dr. Norman to join my staff. 

-C


No comments:

Post a Comment